Don’t Lose their Trust, Discover Your Operational Efficiencies
Current society doesn’t make it simple for organizations in the government sector to make decisions that please everyone. With tax revenues on the decline because of the recessed housing market and high unemployment numbers, the stressors placed on the government services industry are enormous. People have less and need more, which means funding and budgets for your agency are getting tight. If there’s ever been a time that warranted increased organizational productivity and a reduction in administrative overhead, it’s now.
Simplify Decision Making and Increase Transparency
With years of experience, we at NexTec Group understand the current challenges the government sector is experiencing. We know that these challenges can successfully be met with government ERP or CRM software solutions that minimize the damage of inefficient processes and streamline information for better insight into project planning and happier constituents. Our software is tailored to the needs of government agencies because we understand that each organization has unique requirements and regulations. Our solutions enable you to improve strategic planning, budgeting, procurement and payroll so that you can effectively attend to the needs of the public.
NexTec Group delivers government ERP software solutions that:
- Eliminate redundancy – Automated tasks reduce manual entry processes and increase productivity
- Streamline data – Consolidate information from external sources into one repository so you can effectively track all processes
- Boost accountability – Manage expenditures, increase transparency and capitalize on successes through the use of accurate key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Improve productivity – Collaborate with agency partners and users in different departments on a single project across varying administrative levels
- Simplify regulatory requirements – Quickly trace and follow federal, state or local compliance stipulations in one centralized location
- Secure your information – Have confidence that all sensitive information is protected
- “We’ve worked with NexTec for over 10 years; heavily relying on them to be our technology sounding board and a resource to develop a strategic growth plan for the future. Any changes NexTec has made to our business and our process has improved it for the better, every single time.”
Computer & Information Systems Manager
John Zidian Group, Inc.
NexTec Group is determined to help your government services agency work smarter and eliminate time consuming tasks. We’re invested in the success of your organization and we know that using government ERP and CRM software to automate process will free up time for you to focus on the important community tasks at hand. We work with you to identify your most pressing concerns and find the solution that’s the best fit for you.
Along with a full range of financial and business management applications, Microsoft DynamicsTM GP offers capabilities designed to help government agencies adhere to regulations and controls, manage grants and budgets proactively, and streamline accounting processes.Download FREE Resource
Reach Out to a Government ERP or CRM Expert Today
NexTec Group helps government organizations like yours improve human resources management, reduce processing errors, effectively budget and automate reports on the success of government projects and programs. We provide solutions which work the way your organization does, and we deliver them on time and on budget.
Contact us today to discover how NexTec Group can add value to your business.
With over 19 years of experience, NexTec Group provides government services organizations with government ERP solutions tailored to their specific functional needs. The professionals at NexTec Group combine their hands-on experience with an advanced understanding of the public services sector to help your organization excel. With national depth and local presence, we are readily available wherever and whenever you need us.
As a complete business partner, we know more than technology; we know business.