Take control of finance, accounting, production, customers and quality control
Are you finding it more difficult to improve operational efficiencies and profits while trying to be transparent and complying with regulations?
For companies in the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and other life science industries, there’s increased pressure for maintaining competitiveness while complying with FDA and other regulations. Thinning pipelines, skyrocketing costs and greater government oversight are among the many factors that are creating unprecedented challenges.
Succeeding in this environment requires streamlined operations; an integration of practices across all business functions; and real-time, comprehensive visibility into every aspect of each process. Your company needs to stay nimble and quickly adapt to the changing business environment.
NexTec and Sage X3 (Enterprise Management) has the answer.
Benefits for the pharmaceutical and nurtraceutical
Streamline pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Process-specific functionality, as well as granular, multi-level controls, provide complete tracking of formula management, weight calculations, and potency management
- Integrate all stages of the manufacturing life cycle, including costing, capacity planning, and product packaging
Improve R&D efficiency
- Accelerate product development by eliminating time-consuming tasks like maintaining formulas through various systems
- Free up your R&D team to dedicate more time to formulate not manually managing complex functions like quality control
Meet quality control demands
- Complete routine quality assurance tasks more accurately as pharmaceutical materials undergo quality screenings and tests
- Increase the speed of your inbound and outbound materials resulting in a faster turnaround
- Rigorously enforce inspections through a fully integrated quality-control process and eliminate costly mistakes
Efficiently manage batch recipes
- Meet the strict documentation requirements for batch recipe management, like ingredient and preparation cost, historical ingredient data such as source, preparation, storage and processing methods, and manufacturing and shipping data
Meet customer commitments through better planning
- Optimize inventory levels and procurement of materials, to minimize carrying costs and better respond to customer demands
- With a detailed supply and demand analysis, improve forecasting to more efficiently plan your production and scheduling
Control inventory in real-time
- Control your production flow more efficiently and with increased accuracy. Automate and simplify inventory procedures and increase inventory turn rates and order fill rates
- Take control not only of stock but also non-stock and direct ship items
Meet FDA and pharma compliance regulations
- Eliminate the labor-intensive, manual procedures of compliance to increase efficiency and avoid errors
- Ensure you meet all FDA and global regulatory agency requirements for product development and commercialization while auditing and tracking all production transactions through the entire product cycle
Scale for increased production
- As you scale and add more product lines, SKUs and new locations, minimize any disruption to operations.
- Manage equipment and resources availability and experience no downtime as you grow or change operations in response to the evolving demands of the market
Meet strict traceability requirements
- Minimize the risks and recall size with complete forward and backward lot traceability.
- Respond quickly to an internal, supplier or customer defect and retrieve pedigree information rapidly to understand the scope of the affected drug recall
- Improve data integrity by connecting all the links in the supply chain
- Ensure every recalled item is removed from the shelves quickly to minimize the loss of customer confidence
Pharmaceutical and nutraceutical blog posts
Ready to learn more? Request a demo today.
NexTec Group is an award-winning business software consulting firm with over 24 years of experience helping companies streamline quality control processes and ensure compliance. We specialize in implementing ERP, CRM, BI, Cloud and On-premise solutions that can manage product recalls and customer issues, track products, and improve operations.
Contact us to learn more.
Pharma Compliance: The Cloud, CRM and HIPAA
Efficiency is the watchword in healthcare today. With recent regulatory and legislative changes, including the advent of the federal Affordable Care Act, pharma and healthcare organizations are facing both increased costs and competition at a time when investments in healthcare are in decline. As they seek to serve patients better while bolstering productivity, could cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) be the answer?
A growing number of healthcare firms think so. New research finds the global healthcare cloud computing market is expected to grow from $3.73 billion in 2015 to $9.48 billion in 2020, an astounding CAGR of 20.5%. Cloud applications like CRM are attractive to healthcare organizations because they offer:
- New features at low cost: With cloud applications, healthcare organizations can use the latest features and functions without the cost and hassle of managing and maintaining on-premise equipment and software. Rather than making large up-front investments, organizations are billed on a usage basis enabling them to get to market quickly and keep to budget while meeting their growing needs.
- On-demand access: Since applications are hosted in the cloud, all data and functions are available to staffers from just about anywhere and any device, significantly improving communications and collaboration, while simultaneously decreasing overhead and improving productivity.
Compliance in the Cloud
Unfortunately, healthcare organizations looking to adopt cloud solutions face several obstacles, not the least of which is compliance. While many cloud service providers (CSP’s) claim to service the healthcare industry, few actually offer the end-to-end security and compliance-ready solutions required, especially when it comes to complying with the Healthcare Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). Under HIPAA, healthcare providers must ensure patient data remains secure, no matter where it is stored or accessed. A requirement few CSP’s can meet.
Sage CRM is different. It is specifically designed to meet both the productivity and compliance needs of sectors such as pharma, medical device manufacturers, medicine, and life sciences. It helps these businesses curb operational costs, increase patient loyalty, and streamline communications by providing:
- Secure, safe data management: While Sage CRM uses a single, unified cloud-based repository for all critical patient data, it also ensures that data is secure yet available to authorized users anytime, anywhere. Its innovative design ensures businesses can lower administrative costs while meeting strict compliance mandates.
- Streamlined communication: Sage CRM makes it easy to send out automated notifications and messages related to follow-ups, appointments, prescriptions, and more. This helps save administrative personnel time and costs while ensuring patients receive the ultimate in service and care.
- Workflow automation: With Sage CRM, healthcare organizations using cumbersome, error-prone manual processes for critical functions such as invoicing, billing, prescriptions, and more can replace them with customized, automated workflows that boost both operational performance and efficiency.
NexTec knows the intricacies of CRM in the cloud. As a Sage CRM partner, we are uniquely qualified to ensure your cloud-based CRM solution provides the efficiencies and competitive edge you need plus the care and services your patients expect and deserve. Contact us to learn more.