Microsoft Dynamics 365 helps integrate data across CRM and ERP platforms.
Customer relationship management (CRM) databases play a powerful role in marketing and customer service in a wide range of industries. With an effective CRM, companies can better track important data on customers and potential customers, including sales information, communication preferences, responses to various marketing campaigns and demographic data.
When used effectively, a CRM helps manage relationships in a number of ways. Analyzing and acting on the data stored in a CRM lets companies track sales and engagements, build targeted communications and marketing strategies and predict activity and behaviors.
At The NexTec Group, we partner with Microsoft to enhance and deepen the power of a CRM. Let’s cast a spotlight on Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based business application that can transform the way business is done. At its core, Microsoft Dynamics 365 connects your CRM to core back-office functions such as accounting, operations, human resources, and finance. These bundled back-office applications, also known as enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, allow for the tracking and analysis of core operational areas.
When paired, connected ERP and CRM systems allow employees throughout the organization to work more closely together, collaborate and share data easily. Sales, marketing, finance, operations, fulfillment and customer service staff have more and faster access to actionable information.
Cloud-based system integrations can maximize the efficiency of a full range of functions from sales to field service.
Leveraging Shared Data
With access to the CRM directly from Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an intuitive, easy-to-use software package. Its advantages are considerable for many different roles, including:
- Sales. Sales staff can use digital intelligence, predictive analytics, social insights, real-time company information, automated lead scoring and tools to assess customer relationships. Sales staff can share and edit meeting notes and sales documents with real-time coauthoring capability.
- Customer Service. A unified platform allows for customer service across all channels, providing consistency among agents who can review and use the same information. The platform comes with a self-service portal that lets customers find and use answers to common problems supported by an online community space.
- Operations. Connected marketing, sales, customer service and distribution data allows for faster identification of trends that can lead to improved processes, faster product introductions, and smoother floor operations.
- Finance. With Microsoft Dynamics 365, you gain real-time access to financial data and analytics. Finance staff can deliver data-driven intelligence to departments for faster, more responsive decision-making. Analytics help to drive corporate strategies, growth and revenue collection. Personalized sales quotes and invoices can be created within Outlook, payments can be processed and bank accounts reconciled from within the platform.
- Marketing. With more and richer customer insights, marketing teams can create messaging that is relevant and personalized across multiple channels. Campaigns can be coordinated across channels with analytics that measure and report on ROI.
- Field Service. Help deployed field staff by giving them the pertinent information needed to make efficient and successful service calls. Schedule more appointments each day and provide customers with accurate arrival window.
Why The NexTec Group
At The NexTec Group, we work closely with a wide range of vendors and products to identify the right solution for your company’s needs. With a deep understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and dozens of other packages, we take the time to hear and understand our clients’ needs and concerns before we begin offering a solution. Contact us to learn how The NexTec Group can help you find the integrated systems software that works best for you.