Special Edition: COVID-19 and the Food & Beverage Industry
NexTec Group recently finished a survey of over 100 Food and Beverage Manufacturers across the US. This year, we wanted to learn how food and beverage manufacturers are responding to the coronavirus crisis and how they are preparing for the “new normal.” 85% of the respondents have experienced supply chain disruptions and a majority indicated that their ERP and CRM software has been highly valuable in managing through these turbulent times.
Download the report to see what else we found out, including
- The effect the pandemic has had on demand for products and the supply chain
- What contingency or continuity plans food and beverage manufacturers had in place
- The actions they have taken or plan to take in response to the pandemic
- What software and technology manufacturers found most valuable during the pandemic
- What new software and technology manufacturers plan to use as a result of the pandemic
We hope this report provides you with some insight and helps you plan for the future. Should you need any advice on ERP, CRM, or BI software or how to set up your operations to help mitigate issues during a crisis and put your company on the path to a strong, solid future, please contact us using the form on the right.
Take care and stay safe,
Your friends at NexTec Group