Distribution companies need solutions that allow for accelerated supply chain processes, cost control and operational efficiencies. Staying competitive means using more than an enterprise resource planning (ERP) product.
Your business needs distribution management software that allows for better logistics, operations and inventory control. Sage X3 delivers a faster, more flexible and more comprehensive approach to distribution management. As a single, scalable solution, Sage X3 delivers the tools, analytics and functionality your distribution company needs to gain a competitive advantage.
See why distribution businesses need more than an ERP. Sage delivers and solves your most pressing business challenges.
What can Sage X3 do?
Distribution management is about eliminating complexity throughout the supply chain. Many distribution companies face significant challenges related to:
- Uncertain supply
- Shifting customer requirements
- Decreasing margins
- Enormous inventories
- Reliance on manual tasks
- Long lead times
Here is how Sage X3 addresses those business issues:
- Increased visibility. Use the Sage solution to analyze all aspects of your business, including inventory, promotions, past purchases, quotes and conditions in real time. Real-time analytics, alerts and notifications give you enhanced ability to respond quickly to changing market conditions and customer expectations.
- Better workflow control. Use data transparency and a single source of information to transform your workflows. Connecting and accelerating the flow of information among sales, financials, warehousing and purchasing gets everyone on the same page. Create more efficiencies by using a shared understanding of costs and margins, resulting in more revenue, streamlined sales processes, better inventory accuracy and improved business and demand planning.
- Improved operational efficiency. Too many distribution companies are still using spreadsheets, unconnected databases and paper to manage their operations. Gain more efficiency via real-time access to details from pending sales to inventory changes.
- Scalability. As distribution companies grow, operational insights become more challenging. With a cloud-based Sage solution, companies can scale easily as business evolves.
- Modernization. Companies are often reluctant to migrate to new technologies, leaving them stuck using legacy systems that are inefficient and are not integrated. Sage X3 provides an integrated solution to reduce costs for maintaining and patching older systems.
The business impacts of Sage Enterprise Management
In 2018, Forrester Consulting analyzed Sage customers’ business results to create a profile of a typical, composite organization using Sage X3. The composite company is one that operates as a global midsized enterprise and has used the Sage solution for three years.
Forrester found that the impacts of using Sage are:
- 4.1 FTE positions saved
- 2,600 hours in customer service issues saved
- A 10 percent reduction in inventory levels
- $1.59 million in financial benefit
- A 237 percent return on investment, with a payback period of four months
Choosing Sage X3 is a smart choice for your distribution company. At NexTec, we help companies migrate legacy tools to Sage, providing the expertise to ensure a seamless transition that lets your company gain the competitive advantage it deserves.