NexTec Group is a national consulting firm specializing in industry-specific technology to help you manage your business. If you are passionate about helping businesses transform their businesses with great technology, join us!
Our goal is to:
- Give our customers the best software options they can find anywhere
- Build expert teams that understand the software, customer challenges, value teamwork, and are passionate about doing great work
- Provide clear information that helps customers make informed buying decisions
- Stand by our customers to make sure the technology works, is used, and produces great results
- Deliver our services with a sense of friendliness, fun, individual pride, and company spirit
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility (DEIA) Statement
NexTec is committed to attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent to achieve our mission. We appreciate each of our employee’s unique experiences, perspectives, and identities. The NexTec team strives to create and maintain a working environment that is diverse, equitable, inclusive, and accessible for all.
By recruiting from anywhere within the United States and Canada, our employees’ individual differences, including life experiences, intelligence, creativity, innovation, self-expression, unique potential, and talent represent a large part of not only our culture and reputation, help us productively accomplish our organizational goals as well.
We embrace and encourage our employees’ individual identities and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, age, family or marital status, genetic information, language, political affiliation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. We seek to build a workplace accessible and welcoming towards all.