Inefficiencies Cut Into Your Profits
At NexTec Group, we pride ourselves in helping businesses like yours find the right solutions to their enterprise management challenges. Sage 500 ERP (formerly MAS 500) is a reliable, proven ERP solution designed to help your business operate at peak performance. Sage MAS 500 ERP is a flexible and scalable enterprise resource management solution that can grow and adjust to meet your changing business needs and help drive growth to your bottom line.
- Business intelligence and reporting: complete visibility across your organization, with advanced analytics for better decision making
- Sales and purchasing management: streamlined purchasing processes help analyze past sales history and create accurate projections
- Inventory management: increase inventory turnover and reduce carrying costs with real time access to pertinent information about inventory in your warehouse
- Finance and accounting management: fully integrated software manages profitability, loss and expenses
- Resource allocation: company assets are tracked to optimize efficiencies in distribution of time, staff and materials
- Manufacturing: effectively manage your discrete, process or mixed-mode manufacturing operation to optimize production while reducing waste and increasing profits
Technology and Business Expertise
Sage 500 ERP (formerly MAS 500) accounting software is a complete business package that can be tailored to meet your business’ unique requirements addressing inventory, financial, forecasting and analysis issues faced in mid-sized businesses like yours. NexTec Group has more than 18 years of experience working with comprehensive software solutions, and as a team of accredited professionals with your business’ best interests in mind, and we work with you to deliver the optimal solution on time and on budget.
“We had a fantastic system in Sage MAS 500 ERP. But we found a way to make it even better.” - Eric Polozune, director of financial analysis at U.S. Cable Corporation, is proud of the efficiencies recently squeezed out of Sage MAS 500. A busy man, he oversees accounting for one of the nation’s leading providers of TV and Internet service. Customers in Minnesota, Georgia, Missouri, the Carolinas, and many Southwestern states tap into U.S. Cable’s news, entertainment, pay-perview movies, sports, and wireless services. With sales topping $70 million, the empire is growing fast. Overnight, the customer base jumped from 40,000 to 135,000, thanks to a purchase of several other cable systems. So Polozune is always looking for ways to improve efficiencies through automation.Download FREE Resource
- "I am NexTec Group's biggest fan. They have a great depth of knowledge and experience."
Manager of Finance and Administration
The Magellan Group, Ltd
The implementation of a new Sage 500 ERP system is a big project, and NexTec adds value by keeping pace with your organization to ensure that your implementation goes smoothly. We understand that every company is unique, and strive to find the best fit for the challenges your business faces every day. Sage 500 ERP increases efficiency and profitability across your company. NexTec, experienced with business and technology, is the complete service partner that you need to meet and exceed your goals.
Sage 500 ERP 2013 is primarily driven by the desire to deliver ongoing value to installed base customers while continually updating the software to maintain compatibility with current market needs. As such the new features delivered in this release are easily aligned to the needs of individuals within a typical ERP organization, either as they relate to their particular tasks or related to overall usability of the product. Learn more about Sage 500 ERP 2013 by downloading our available pre-release guide.Download FREE Resource
Contact NexTec Today to Learn More about Sage 500 ERP
With offices in Seattle, Los Angeles, Houston, Cleveland, Columbus, New Jersey, New York, Orlando and Canada, there’s a NexTec Group professional near you. We deliver local, consistent resources you can depend on. Please fill out our contact form to speak to a NexTec associate near you.