At the end of every year, we get a ton of questions from our Dynamics SL customers about successfully closing their books. While Microsoft provides a series of Knowledge Base articles outlining the steps to a successful year-end closing for Dynamics SL, it’s always best to get instructions directly from your ERP consultant. This will help align internal policies and procedures and ensure year-end processes are consistent and streamlined.
In anticipation of these year-end questions from our customers, we’ve put together a comprehensive video with a step-by-step guide for closing out your year accurately and efficiently with Dynamics SL. Check out our Dynamics SL Year-End Closing 2020 recorded webcast here.
In this webcast, you’ll see:
- An overview of Dynamics SL year-end closing processes led by one of our Senior Project Managers
- What’s new for 2020 filing including changes to the 1099 form
- A list of important dates to remember when filing specific forms
- A step-by-step checklist of Receivables and Payables closing procedures
- Instructions on Sales Order, Purchase Order, Inventory, Payroll and GL closing
Whether you’re new to Dynamics SL or have been using the solution for years, our year-end closing video will help you close out 2020 with ease and start 2021 with a clean slate.
If you require hands-on help with your Dynamics SL solution, reach out to our team of certified Microsoft consultants. We’ll work with you to make sure that your Dynamics SL solution provides maximum value.