NexTec is excited to announce its partnership with Velixo, Excel-based reporting for Acumatica Cloud ERP.
Velixo Reports was built from the ground up for Acumatica, by Acumatica experts. It was developed based on feedback from customers who had issues with extracting data from their ERP solutions and inputting it into Excel. Because many controllers and financial accountants still prefer dissecting their data using Excel, Velixo works to bridge the gap between Acumatica and Excel, giving users easy access to their data.
So how does it work?
Velixo is extremely user-friendly and can be installed in minutes. The solution adds a new toolbar and more than 60 functions to Excel that helps you retrieve real-time data from your Acumatica solution. Velixo is specially designed to work with general ledger, project data and generic inquiries. It also provides live results while you’re building reports, so you can be sure you’re always working with the most up-to-date data.
In a recent webcast, we spoke with the team at Velixo and discussed some of the benefits of the solution. These benefits include:
- No more exports or manual entries required – you’re always working with the most up-to-date data
- Data is loaded and refreshed in a matter of seconds thanks to Velixo’s Smart Refresh tool
- Powerful formatting and data visualization capabilities include tabs, conditional formatting, charts and data grouping
- Data can be consolidated from multiple tenants and companies
- GL, PM and generic inquiries data from other sources and spreadsheets can be combined into a single report
Ready to learn more about Velixo? Check out our recent webcast for a real-time demo of the product or reach out to us. We’d love to show you how you can make better business decisions with Velixo and Acumatica.