Supply chain disruptions have been a huge challenge so far in 2020. To manage this volatile time, businesses need to implement warehouse best practices with their people, their processes, and their technology.
In our webcast, we joined up with Russ Graf from NETSTOCK for a special session on what distributors, manufacturers, and retailers can do right now to weather the storm. We’ll look at how to optimize supply chain operations and mitigate risks, including useful tips and perspectives that you can use right away.
Here are some key points that we covered:
- What we learned from the supply chain shocks caused by Covid-19
- The disruptions that regularly affect supply chains
- How to leverage communication and process to deal with disruptions
- Deep dive into inventory replenishment and demand forecasting
- Best practices to implement to secure your supply chain operations